Sensors Converge is considered the largest electronics event for design engineers in North America. What it used to be known as Sensors Expo in San Jose (CA) has become, over nearly four decades, a diversified event showcasing electronics technologies and embedded systems that work hand-in-hand with sensors. In 2023, Sensors Converge featured over 80 educational sessions and 6 in-depth workshops on design electronics systems/IoT devices with sensors, processors, software, boards, and connectivity solutions. Moreover, it included an Expo Floor with more than 275 exhibitors where the visitor could learn about cutting-edge technologies and get a front seat to product demos and innovative technology on the main stage of the Expo Floor Theater.
MEMS-TC participated in this Conference for the first time. We were invited by the IEEE Santa Clara Valley (SCV) Section, who signed an agreement with Sensors Converge to promote local IEEE organizations focused on sensors, and we shared exhibitor’s space with the SF-Bay Area MEMS & Sensors Chapter. Through this agreement, MEMS-TC acquired the following benefits:
• Logo recognition as Industry Partners; online material, pre-show and onsite materials, from the time the agreement is signed through the end of the event.
• Special discount offer and complimentary guest pass for members to attend Sensors 2023 for $100 off All-Access Passes/Conference Passes and Free Expo Hall Passes.
• Two (2) complimentary All Access Passes to MEMS-TC for staff
• A complimentary exhibit space 5’x5’ in the Career Zone at Sensors Converge 2023
• Opportunity to hold a meeting/workshop during Sensors Converge – room space and basic AV is complimentary.
• 2x pre-show social media promotion as an Industry Partner; EETech to provide content; Questex to post.